Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Irish Countrywoman's Association Cookbook

I love a new cookbook and I love baking so what could be better than an Irish Countrywoman's Cookbook?

The description sounds delightful "Whether you are looking for a comforting soup, a family meal or something sweet, the beauty of this book is that you know the recipe will work. There are over 100 delicious recipes for everything from Spring Nettle Soup and Dublin Coddle to Crusted Rack of Lamb with Orange and Olive Salad." So it's not just cakes-orange and olive salad, I say, those countrywomen would give Gordon Ramsay a run for his money!
This photo for Carrot and Pineapple Squares looks delicious.

Published by Gill and Macmillan if I don't buy it myself someone will be getting it for Christmas!
http://www.gillmacmillanbooks.ie/cookery/cookery/the-ica-cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment